Vanenburg Software BV

Vanenburg Software BV

Branche
automatisering software
Adres

Vanenburgerallee 13

3882 RH Putten

Postbus 231

3880 AE Putten

Telefoon (0341) 37 55 54

Vanenburg Software designs and develops ‘‘process as an app’’ solutions: smart, practical cloud based software solutions that allows organizations to expand their current business process management environments and runs business processes within functional areas such as HR, sales, finance and supply chain more efficiently.

 

Vanenburg Software was founded in 2009 as part of the Vanenburg Group, which also holds business process innovation specialist Cordys. Vanenburg Software has subsidiaries in the Netherlands and India and has nearly 60 employees.

Why should you choose us?

 

  • Speed and simplicity:
80% of the app is based on standard application templates, the other 20% is built to support your specific needs.
  • Connectivity:
The apps are integrated into your current IT-environment and thus connect applications, systems and infrastructures already in use.
  • Collaboration:
Our solutions allow end users within organizations and between organizations to work together efficiently.
  • User focused:
All the apps support users to do their work efficiently, regardless of their location or device.
  • Process oriented:
Your business process is our the starting point.
  • Supply chain agility:
The solutions allow organizations to easily and safely exchange information with business partners within the supply chain.