Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services is a global IT and communications services provider, with services available in 220 countries and a local presence in 166. We help companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.
services and expertise
Our 20,000 professionals bridge the gap between technology and what’s right for your business to help you overcome challenges and gain maximum value out of your solutions:
- cloud computing: flexible IT resources and on-demand services
- customer contact solutions: consulting, design, implementation and management
- mobility management: remote access, mobile SSL, secure authentication and mobile device management
- tablets and smartphones: access, control and security for your mobile devices
- Internet of Things (M2M): tracking, geo-location, process automation, remote control, e-payment and telemetry
- security services: 300+ certifications in security technology and service management, including ISO 20000
- Service Management, ISO 9001 Quality Management, and ISO 27001 for Security Management System
- very high broadband: Ethernet services from the leading global provider
- conferencing solutions: easy-to-use, interactive audio, Web and video meeting services
- workspaces of the future: collaborative services that exploit the benefits of unified communications
Supporting your communications doesn’t just take the best products on the market. It also takes strong global processes and a highly-qualified team that serves you across borders. We do things to make a difference.
certifications and innovation
It’s not just about today. We leverage the knowledge and certifications of our scientists and engineers to shape major technological developments, anticipate trends and develop smarter products that provide growth and competitive advantage for our customers tomorrow:
- 5,000 people working in 15 locations around the world in our Orange Labs network
- certifications include Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Inmarsat, ITIL, PMI (PMP), Six Sigma and PRINCE2
… all to help you improve productivity, increase agility, reduce costs, gain competitive advantage and make business life easier, every day and all around the world.